What To Bring
What to Bring... Your Must Haves!
- A positive attitude
- Good sportsmanship
- “BAT RESTRICTIONS WILL NOT BE IN EFFECT” Bring the bat of your choice (ALL AGES)
- Cleats (10u-12u wear molded cleats. 13u-14u may wear metal cleats)
- 2 or more (SOLID) white pants and 2 or more (SOLID) grey pants. NO PIPPING OR DESIGNS
- Black belt
- All black BASEBALL socks (Mandatory), Unless you purchase our Caribbean Classic stirrups.
- Protective cup (Mandatory for catchers)
- Batting Helmet
- Bat bag with identification on it
- Batting gloves
- Sunglasses (not required but highly suggested)
- Pack your prescriptions and medications with instructions for coaches.
- Sunscreen and normal toiletries.
- Swim trunks and sandals
- Spending money on activities/shopping/etc., based on what you feel is appropriate for your child/family to spend.
- Forms filled out and ready for registration
What We Provide Each Player
- A safe and positive experience to play in a competitive and unique baseball tournament
- Jerseys and hat
- Transportation to and from all Cepeda events in the Dominican Republic.
- Lodging at a 4-star hotel
- Delicious and authentic food from the island. All meals provided (all inclusive hotel).
- Opening and closing ceremonies
- Fields with covered stadium seating, clean restrooms and snack bars with local flare.